AgileWrap is on demand SaaS (Software as a service) solution that requires no installation, implementation or maintenance on your end—everything is done in our state-of-the-art, secure data center. Should you need us for support, we are here 24x7 to help you address any challenges you might have. Free support is included with your purchase of AgileWrap, and additional support plans are available for your ongoing needs upon request.
Our technicians have years of experience and expertise working with project management tools across various methodologies, from Agile and Scrum to Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and others. Our members have had experience in implementing these tools, and also in working directly on Agile development teams. In addition, our technicians have years of experience in customizing project management tools to meet the specific needs of a wide array of high-profile clients and employers. You can count on the AgileWrap team to bring its Agile expertise to bear for you, and to offer the best support your software product development needs.
Support is available through email for all users of AgileWrap. Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will hear back from us within few hours during business days.
For pre sales questions, please refer to FAQ section on Pricing page or give us a call at (805) 413 2122.
AgileWrap How-To Tutorials
AgileWrap presents the perfect combination of powerful features, with remarkable ease of use. You will find many of the answers to your questions in our How-To Tutorials, with detailed information on AgileWrap's many features and how to best use them. You will also find detailed help information on best practices, and executing agile processes with AgileWrap.
Access Quick Start Guide
Access User Guide
Access API Guide here.
We've designed AgileWrap to be feature-rich and meet the needs of most development projects, but no two projects are ever the same. If you need guidance or hands-on service to help you create and deliver quality software on time, we can help.
If you're new to Scrum and agile development, or if you've already implemented it but aren't satisfied with the results, you can tap into our expertise to make your development project a success. We can help you pinpoint the gaps and shortcomings in your implementation, and help you to take full advantage of agile methodologies so you can achieve more with less. Our experts will provide direct, personalized guidance to your Scrum masters and project managers to improve your processes, give you more visibility into your tasks, and achieve the desired results.
AgileWrap's feature set and unprecedented visibility can be applied to almost any development project, but if there is a situation where AgileWrap does not fully meet your current needs, we can work with you to customize an implementation by:
- Adding new features to AgileWrap to address your specific needs
- Installing an on-premise version of AgileWrap
- Providing custom integration of AgileWrap with your existing applications, including control systems, defect management systems, development systems, project management software, quality (testing) software, or any other in-house application.
We're a hands-on company, and we're ready to offer you consulting services to meet all of your agile development needs, including:
- Develop strategic technology and architecture roadmaps
- Provide software architecture and design consulting
- Perform architecture evaluation and usability analysis of your application systems
- Introduce and set up software engineering and process best practices
- Evaluate technology tools and recommend the tool that is best suited for your needs
- Train your project managers and teams in agile methodologies
- Partner for long term - provide services to support your changing needs as your systems evolve
Learn more about our consulting services and expertise at www.woodranchtech.com. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your professional services and consulting needs.
When you want to learn about Scrum and Agile methodologies, you want to learn from the experts. We offer customized, on-site and off-site training on Scrum and Agile best practices in your own environment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We designed AgileWrap to be intuitive and easy to learn, so you can be productive as soon as possible. When you sign up for AgileWrap, you get one hour of FREE remote personalized product training. AgileWrap product training sessions are scheduled on Tuesdays and Wednesdays of every week. Our free personalized session gives you the tools, knowledge and insight you need to be successful right away, and to make the most out of your Agile initiatives.
To schedule your free training, please send us your request at email@example.com.
What Is Normally Covered In the Free, One Hour AgileWrap Training Session?
During the one hour remote product training, an experienced AgileWrap coach will show you how to hit the ground running with AgileWrap. You will learn what features and functions are available, how to use them effectively, and how AgileWrap can help improve your end-to-end development process. After your session, you will learn:
- Where to find commonly used AgileWrap features
- How to write, break, and track user stories
- How to maintain and prioritize your product backlog
- How to plan and track iterations, releases and tasks
- Why you need to use dashboards and alerts to stay in control of your project
- How to use AgileWrap defect management and much more