Completing work in iterations has many benefits: something of value is delivered quickly, feedback from stakeholders is received early in the software development life cycle and a team can respond and adapt to changes much more quickly and easily. With the benefits of iterations, the development process is smoother and likely much faster. This enables the organization to bring the product to market much sooner.
Optimize Resources and Contain Costs
AgileWrap helps you and your team work more efficiently and effectively on iterations and allows you to best utilize your current resources, without having to incur any new unnecessary costs. For instance, with AgileWrap you can easily assign high priority features and defects from product backlog to the iteration with simple drag-and-drop navigation. With our centralized reporting features you can compare in real time all of your team members’ performance and the tasks they are assigned to.
Additionally, our Iteration Management component helps you:
- Break down requirements into tasks and assign tasks to team members
- More accurately estimate and deliver work on time by using metrics from prior iterations
- Plan and define manageable iterations with firm scope, a small team and short timeline
With AgileWrap, you can improve upon your software development process by making it more agile, accountable, transparent and track-able. We have designed AgileWrap with process optimization very much in mind. Therefore, you can streamline the software development process by:
- Tracking requirements, defects, tasks and iteration progress dynamically and easily using real-time dashboards and reports
- Monitor each step of the project using real-time, automated, actionable alerts that identify blocked tasks, missed deadlines, under or over allocation and more
- Using Retrospective notes to improve the iteration process. After an iteration ends, the team speculates and performs post-mortem analysis. The outcome of this activity is retrospective notes that are captured in the tool, enabling the team to learn from its mistakes and prevent such issues moving forward.